Dear Parents, Today in class we did the following: Thursday □ 1. Read Jim Thorpe’s Bright Path □ 2. Homework: Shared worksheets Link to shared worksheets https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uFCJrNbe22nvOHqPxGWDb_OcEasfuRZ4WhULlsmWZy8/edit?tab=t.0 Link to story summary https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bFEAghtHf2Pq9jd6EaEVnOK1jGl5IXjLHbdYrs7uhzw/edit?tab=t.0 Friday □ 1. Christmas Show □ 2. No class □ 3. Homework: Week 17 vocabulary words 1 - 30 x 2, definitions x 1 Link to Week 17 Vocabulary words https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rzg4ba1mWSDLche1J683pJBjlx9ikefnB61WOEFmWrE/edit?tab=t.0 Special note about Week 17 Vocabulary words: Due to the very short amount of time being spent on this story, students only need to write each word twice and the definitions one time. No sentences this time.
Dear Parents, In order to begin preparing students for Junior High School Entrance Exams next Spring, I am assigning 3 separate exams for students to complete over the course of the Summer. The questions are similar to the ones that students will see on their Junior High School entrance exams. Beginning in G6, I shall be formatting my quizzes and unit tests in a similar fashion to the exams to prepare students for them. Special note: I have informed students that I will not be printing out the assignment individually. Instead, I will provide both PDF's and google drive links to the tests. Students should fill in the answers on the provided answer sheet that matches the assignment. The answer sheets should be handed in to me on the first day of Fall 2026 Semester. Link to Summer homework assignment. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iyFksTUNC6HMbgO9KfDJOFq8SfTsaPe9YNjTsqkfWs0/edit?tab=t.0#heading=h.osozq24mr9n0 Link to answer sheets. https://docs.google.com/docu...
Dear Parents, Welcome back. I am looking forward to this school year. I am posting the communication book for this week. I am also posting the links to the vocabulary lists as well as worksheets. Link to vocabulary list. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dU-XXloDS3zYYa-t0QLJtvhi9HZoIK9MxXTVMyUSrXU/edit?tab=t.0 Link to shared worksheet https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MDpf9FmsKVCr7EUFFvbWyBAYLDG7kqxy/edit Link to A1 worksheet https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sWaIaHc017MF8iSqNTr2OzupKcCgmzs-/edit Link to writing assignment worksheet https://docs.google.com/document/d/12s_nqwkofkOjd0Yol7LUKnQtNispBYjT/edit Week 1 Homework 回家功課 Classwork Monday 星期一 □ 1. Vocabulary words 1 – 12 x 5, defs x 1, 5 compound sentences using 2 vocabulary words, 12 – 20 words in length □ 2. __________________________________ □ 3. __________________________________ □ 4. __________________________________ Vocabulary w...
Comments
Post a Comment